Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple pleasures-kids

I love kids in general.A completely unknown kid's smile can brighten up your day and lift your spirits.No child is born difficult,adults modify their behavior by confusing them with their own behaviour.
My dental office sees many such beautiful harmless looking kids turn into little monsters the moment they are approached by us professionals.One of them once called me 'quite disgusting'I said I agreed with her completely but I could'nt do anything about it since I was born that way just as she was and that we had that trait in common.I gained her sympathies and her cooperation thereon as she promised to treat me while i treated her .She invited me to her wedding last week.Seeing her step into a responsible role with a warm glow on her beautiful face brought tears of joy into my eyes.
Another one of the simple pleasures ..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...