I was apprehensive about the subject choice for my 100th post when BlogwatiG decided to come to my rescue,unannounced ! To say that I was pleasantly surprised will be an understatement of the year! I have been wandering in this blogworld since a few years albeit regularly irregular in my contribution. Have still not learnt the ropes but I love writing and that brings me back in this space again and yet again. I read more than I write but I intend to bring both to equal footing soon. Thank you for wishing me good luck just for that...oh you haven't ? Then please do .
Thank you BlogwatiG for nominating me for Leibster Blog award .Now Leibster in German means sweetheart ,so thank you again ,makes me fell all loved .If you have not met BlogwatiG ,you can meet her here.
image curtesy Sandyspeak
--If tagged or nominated,you have to post eleven facts about yoursef.
--Then you answer eleven questions the tagger has asked you and you post eleven questions for people you are going to tag.
--Tag eleven blogggers (with no more than 200 followers )
--Tell people that they have been tagged.
--No tagging back.
My take on myself..
1.Smiles are beautiful ..When not restoring smiles clinically as a dentist, I like to see smiles all around me.
2. I still feel as though I am fresh out of college,in spite of my mirror telling me otherwise.
3. I have strong shoulders which close friends feel free to cry on.
4. I can be a good listener if you can hold my attention.If you fail to do so, my mind leaves my body and its only my gaze that you are talking to.
5. I am still scared of my mom .
6. I have hyperactive tear glands ,can shed copious tears at the drop of a hat. I am capable of crying while watching a Salman Khan movie too......Lo Bolo !
7. Can not survive without reading books.Print fascinates me.
8. Non-Diabetic but unable to digest too much human sweetness of behaviour.Can see right through it.
9. I am very bad when it comes to matching faces with their names. The twain rarely meets as a perfect match in my brain but I can still talk for hours .
10. I am jinxed when it comes to hiring Rickshaws...I hide behind something and let my kids,building watchman or anyone else on the street for that matter, do that job for me.
11. I plan to learn at least three forms of dancing after my retirement.My knees have promised to behave.Then some day I can be found dancing or reading or writing somewhere in the mountainside in my little cottage.
Answers to questions that BlogwatiG asked -
1. Do you think a 3am friend is a myth?
Not at all ! I am privileged to have both , imaginary and real !
2.What would you rather be ? A celebrity or the Prime Minister of the country ?
A celebrity without a doubt. I love attention and our prime minister does not get any (of the right kind) .
3. What is that one thing that you would like the older generation to imbibe from the younger?
Do not beat around the bush..come straight to the point for God's sake ! Adaptability, on a serious note.
4.What is that one quality that you would want the older generation to pass on as a legacy to the younger generation?
Let experience teach ..mere words don't preach.
5.What is your take on beauty contests ?
A thing of beauty now, is Silicon for ever. Overrated.
6.If there was one thing you could do to make a difference what would you do?
Invent a cost effective ,environment friendly, non-exhaustive fuel.
7.What has been your electricity consumption for the last month ? Is it going to change for the better?
Erm..considering my two descendants who hit the AC button as a reflex action as soon as they enter their room and.....umm..the fact that Reliance has khunnas against Juhu residents ...ok I quit explaining ,INR 11000 .I keep trying to reduce , I promise to try harder.
8.Who is the one person that inspires you?
My Badi Buaji (aunt) is my main source of inspiration.Cancer struck,till her last breath she spread compassion .Selfless ,sans any expectations..she only gave love. The mould was broken as she left this world.
9.Did you ever go back to school and meet your teachers?Why?
Have gone back to school and college both and more than once ,to meet my mentors and guides.Two ladies,adverse circumstances,tough taskmasters ,dedicated to work, committed to their students' welfare and full of love.
10.What colours would you paint with, if you had just two to choose from?
Black and White without a doubt.This way I get to paint the town red with my own shades of grey.
11.One line to describe Blogwati G
I do not need a line,I am a woman of few words...
' Electric piya' is my description of BlogwatiG
My questions for the lovely people I tagged--
1.Name one situation that you feel you just can not handle.
2.Impulsive or calculative, what would you choose to be in life ?
3.Is it easy for you to accept your mistake in public and not feel embarrassed ?
4.Do your actions differ in a lift if you suddenly realize the presence of a camera inside?
5.How many times in a month do you feel like not having a bath ? What else do you do for water conservation ?
6.What is your personality type-'jumping in the fray' or ' steer clear' when it comes to controversies ?
7 Do you think,harmless lies oft spoken,are just that..? Harmless ?
8.What will make you feel more insecure, receding hairline or ballooning midsection ? Why ?
9.Three things you would like to acquire before you die (materialistic please ).
10.Do you believe in passing on gifted stuff or would you rather hold on to it even if you are never going to use it.
11.What irks you the most in people?
I tag the following very good people because I read them regularly and love their craft .Some of them may not be aware that I read them and some have been reading my ramblings and have been more than kind to comment .Thank you guys for enriching my life .
Raj of beautiful mind
Please comment below and leave a link of your post .Thank you and have fun...